Suntech iPark is located in Lancaster New City (LNC), Cavite’s newest township development. A gated community, LNC spans more than a thousand hectares of land covering the towns of Imus, Kawit, and Gen. Trias. Once completed, it will create a new lifestyle in the heart of the province.
LNC’s villages will enjoy facilities and amenities such as an exclusive clubhouse and events hall, a church, and the Lasallian-supervised St. Edward Integrated School. It will boast of a transport terminal, supermarket, shopping area, and an activity center to be made available to its residents and neighboring communities. The complex is also going to house information technology and business process outsourcing offices through Suntech iPark.
Lancaster New City is designed to provide its residents with the ideal balanced living environment, where work, family life and recreation all come together in one carefully master- planned community.
Now in its initial phase of development, LNC will eventually grow into a full-fledged “new town,” similar to the ones developed in Singapore and Malaysia. Just few minutes away from Manila via Cavitex, it will be the most accessible new town from Manila, and the first development of its kind in Cavite.
The vision of Suntech iPark’s design is to “enhance the quality of life at Lancaster New City through the creation of a sustainable, stimulating and vibrant IT Park”
…where ProFriends’ Core Values are imprinted in the design to achieve:
Interconnected paths, links, and alternative modes of transportation will provide ease of movement and mobility to everyone working or living in the greater LNC community;
Wide sidewalks, covered walkways, and “rest” areas will encourage healthy pedestrianization while application of Green Principles will guide the buildings’ orientation, water retention, and permeability;
The juxtaposition in the use of water features and integrated landscape with the project’s eclectic mix of other features such as open areas and breakout spaces will result in the synthesis of an otherwise dialectic character of the project;
Family-friendly amenities that encourage meditation, exercise and bonding will serve to bundle the diverse activities of work, live, and play;
Meandering paths, places of interest and nooks, and adaptable spaces are meant to trigger interactive and expressive sense of exploration;
Meeting spaces such as assembly courts and seating areas, and places of memory such as central open spaces, community centers, landmarks will altogether serve to enhance peace, harmony and unity.
Suntech iPark Masterplan
Suntech iPark will be contemporary fused with a local touch. its sharp modern design will be combined with the warmth of local context, tropical climate responsiveness, and the use of local materials.
Distinct features will include:
- Park-like environment with pocket gardens and sidewalks shaded by trees
- Wide and defined open spaces divided into different points of interest
- Use of graphics, memorable approaches and interconnected paths
- Retail spaces and flexible spaces for different types of activities
- Project Amenities
- BPO Buildings for 17,000 seats
- Commercial and Retail facilities
- Business Hotel / Residential Building
- Multi Purpose Hall / Events Hall
- Open spaces / water features
- Wide Roads
- Parking Facilities
- Partner with country’s largest telecoms companies
- Multi-server duct lines and fiber optic capability
- High-speed ATM backbone
- DSL Technology-capable telecommunications
- High –speed point-to-point international and domestic digital leased lines
- Broadband switching capability
- More Park Features
- Buildings follow international standards for safety
- Designed to save energy
- Landscaped business and leisure strips
- Adequate water supply and drainage
- Sewage Treatment Facility
Source: Suntech iPark